Catalyst Church is thrilled to once again host our annual Toy Store on Wednesday, December 13 from 6pm- 8pm. This event is a Christmas outreach ministry focused on sharing the wonder of Christmas and the hope that Jesus brings through the blessing of giving gifts and food to selected families in our community (by invitation only).
How it works:
- Onslow County Schools and Catalyst Church have partnered together to identify families in our community who are in need this year.
- Catalyst members will select a child from each family and purchase the items on his or her Christmas wish list.
- Catalyst members can also donate gift wrap, and gift cards to help fund a complete Christmas Day meal for each family.
Volunteers can serve in the following ways prior to the event:
- Organize inventory// Sunday December 10 and Monday December 11
- Assemble family gift sets// Monday December 11
- Sort and organize Christmas meals// Tuesday December 12
- Set up family rooms// Tuesday December 12
- Decorate the Fellowship Hall// Wednesday December 13
- For December 13 evening volunteers ONLY, a mandatory training session will be held December 12 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm. An alternate training will be provided at 4:45 pm on December 13 for anyone who can not attend on the 12th.
Volunteers can serve in the following ways the evening of the event:
- Hosting and Check-in
- Table Host
- Hospitality Host
- Kitchen Attendant
- Family Gift Room Attendant
- Worship Center Host
- Transportation Driver
- Clean Up
For more detailed information and to register to volunteer sign up below.